Sunday, December 4, 2011

THIS IS THE BOMB-- IF YOU MISS THE POINT, YOU COULD WELL BE KILLED BY THE MEDICAL PROFESSION


Dr. Mercola posted this on his web page. It is a 60 Minutes program on corruption in the US Government. The massive point is this-- Big Pharma is the single most wealthy and vigorous corruptor of Congressmen, and this video tells us exactly how it was done. Jack Abramoff of the Bush era tells all.

WATCH PLEASE, BOOKMARK IT, AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS


The lessons are these:


1. One man owned at least 100 greedy Congressmen, and this means they voted in his favor and kicked us constituents under the bus. If one man could do this, what did other lobbyists accomplish? Is it even possible that a Congressman exists who is honest. I doubt it.


2. This also means that when your doctor tells you that you need a test for an alleged disorder, he has not idea if you need any help. When the test comes back, it will be interpreted in a way that you become a customer of Big Pharma for the rest of your life. The drugs prescribed for your phony "condition" are not needed, and they have terrible side effects. So, your doctor will then prescribe drugs to deal with the side effects. If this is done carefully, the medical establishment can eventually have you on ten to fifteen drugs, none of which are needed. The drugs are designed to keep you alive by sick until about the age of 80. Big Pharma, the doctors, the Congressmen, and lobbyists will make a very good living from using your body as a dump for their deadly drugs. Be it statins, chemotherapy, MRIs, PSA tests, mammograms, vaccinations, flu shots, psychotropic drugs, whatever, your doctor (even if he thinks he is helping you) is a shill for Big Pharma, and you are the cash cow.


3. Finally, it occurred to me that we now know why more of these corrupt men are not investigated and tried and sent to jail. Once they are let out of prison, they have no life to speak of. All that is left for them to do is to admit what they did, and then they are VERY likely to talk and squeal on the corrupted men they used. Thus, Presidents and Committee leaders in congress do not want the guilty to be caught and convicted lest they fink on the wicked still in office.


Our system of government is toast. We have no future as a nation. We the people are being lied to, used, and are the victims of Big Pharma and a hundred other special interest groups.


I suggest you always walk away from a doctor who claims you have some disorder, or he says this or that lab number is too low of too high. These numbers are a racket to make you sick when you are quite well. And, it is worse in the USA than just about any nation on earth. ALWAYS go home, get online, and GOOGLE, GOOGLE, GOOGLE. And, go see a doctor who practices integrative and natural medicine along with his professional training.


Personal. About five years ago I started into poor health. I had a business selling piano parts and tools on the Internet, and it was thriving. I tried to slow it down, and it only grew and grew. As time passed I developed worse and worse blood pressure issues, and I got into serious anxiety. All from success. Did anyone ask about this at the VA or in private medical offices? Never- they simply prescribed and prescribed until I was on four blood pressure meds and other drugs.


Finally, by accident, I learned I was reactive to MSG. I had to find this out myself. When I eliminated MSG from my diet, things improved greatly, but I was still in trouble. Finally, and old time Tennessee doctor with a Bible in his white smock nailed my problem and told me I would have to do something about having too much success. Sounds crazy for an American to think that way, but it was just the prescription I needed. He predicted I would one day be on only one blood pressure med if I followed the sane plan of Jehovah God for a rational person.


I sold my business, sold the house, moved to the Texas Hill Country, and four years later I am on a quarter does of ONE of the blood pressure meds, a half dose of Fenasteride, and cranberries and other herbs appear to be making that unnecessary soon. I feel fit, walk a mile and a half briskly, my mind functions better (I hope :-), and I have nothing physically wrong but a kink in my neck. If I find a worthy chiropractor in the area, that might even go away. I am building a green house, and I manage a large journal online and four blogs. I am 68 years old.


If I had continued along the path Big Pharma, the VA, most doctors, and the FDA had me on, I suspect I might be in a nursing home right now. I no longer keep lab appointments. I make excuses and put it off. I take no fly shots. I do not do anything a doctor tells me to do, or fill a prescription, until I have been on the web pounding Google for the real truth. It can be found if you work at it.


Please, stop believing everything your doctor tells you. And, for pity's sake, stop watching that idiot, Dr. Patel, on that TV hook up in the doctor's office. If America has a serious propaganda problem, it is the medical information on commercial TV and the rubbish in most doctor's offices.


By the way, that doctor in Tennessee who helped me..... when the drug company reps came to his office to bribe him with dinners and golf, his desk girl was under orders to run them off.


Finally, if you feel fit and better now than you have in the recent past, WHY are you still making doctor's appointments. They will only try to convince you that you are ill and have a disorder. Live life, and wait until you have REAL symptoms before you call the doctor's office.

No comments: